Thursday 30 August 2012

Writers Holiday

Hi there

Well I have been naughty.  Was meant to get stuck into a short story and my novel once I finished my holiday about 2 weeks ago and . . . . .. .  Haven't!!
Why?
Probably because I am in some ways still in Holiday mode and just can't seem to get motivated to get back into it. 
This is most writing I have done - ha ha
I am hoping when I go to see Ann Cleeves - a local crime writer  - on Friday night doing a talk about her work it will help step me up a gear!!
Also have CWG - Cleckheaton Writers Group next Monday 3rd September so that usually gives me inspiration and gets my creative juices going!
I will write a review of the Ann Cleeves night and hope she gives me some insight and inspiration I need.
Till next time guys - Word Up x

No comments:

Post a Comment