Tuesday 10 October 2017

October!

Hi guys

Just a quick post to let you know what I'm up to.

I can't believe we're in October all ready.  This year has flown by and I've wasted it by not writing.  Plus hardly blogged but at least I've read a bit more.

Anyway this month I need to post some belated blogs including -


  • Tribute to the late crime author Helen Cadbury - see last post for review on her book.
  • The Orenda road show which took place beginning of this year.
  • Three author event that took place other month at Leeds Waterstones and featured RJ Barker, Genevieve Cogman and Adrian Tchaikovsky. 
  • Last year's Sci fi talk with Alistair Reynolds and Peter F Hamilton. 
  • Maybe some post from last year's Cleckheaton Literature Festival.
I also want to finish The Cubbyhole ghost story in time for Halloween.   As well as this I'm thinking of a few other short stories to write to enter competitions. 

Plus I will be prepping for next month's Nanowrimo which I hope to smash next month as the story will eventually be sent to Angry Robots open submissions in December. 

Anyway guys keep reading and writing.   Chat soon.

Neilx

No comments:

Post a Comment