Tuesday 2 April 2024

April 2024 Update!



Greetings Nerds.

April has sprung, the clocks have been put forward an hour.  Summertime is here. Also the weather is warmer and brighter.  The daffodils are out and it's a brighter Month.

A very quick update this month.

Reading - Have started Guards Guards by Terry Pratchett and enjoying it immensely.  Hopefully will have finished it by the end of the first week of April.  It even had me buying more books in the City Watch series.



Writing - Did some writing in March but not enough.  In April I'm going to push myself to write.  I may try to get to Cleckheaton Writing Group at least once in April.  Fingers crossed.

Other - Still off work with stress.  Not sure what to do job wise.  Any suggestions please comment.
I'm wanting to exercise more this month too, which includes more walking and swimming.
Early this month I'm looking to have a sort out and throw out old Sci-Fi and Writing magazines.
I'm also going to rearrange my 4 book shelves in the first week of April also.  Photos to follow.

Well have a great April.

Neil x


No comments:

Post a Comment