Sunday, 2 August 2026

August 2026 Update!

 


Hi Gents and Ladies!

Another month gone past, another monthly update.

So, we are now over the half way mark for 2026 and into August.  Moving fast into Autumn.

July Review - As you can tell from the main photo I took my daughter to see Tom Grennan, live at the Piece Hall.  He was fantastic live and also sang great.  He had a good voice and had the crowd moving with his excellent songs.  I got the tickets for my daughter for last Christmas and well worth the wait.  I hadn't even heard of him about a year ago! I must be getting old.



Again didn't do any writing in July.  I was mostly reading Salem's Lot and actually finished it.  Such a great novel and can't wait to read more King.  You can check my review of it on my last blog post.


Sadly I didn't get into any exercises in July either!

In August - Only on the second of August and it's been eventful.
Went to the Piece Hall again where my photographer and film friend Christan was showing part of his Yorkshire film.  It had great shots and photography and gave brief historical facts of Yorkshire.  This included the Piece Hall and much of Halifax too.





After Salem's Lot I went back to my favourite author David Gemmell.  I'm ashamed to say I haven't read White Wolf before but enjoying it a lot and whizzing through. I hope to finish it in August too.


I intend to do some writing in August even if it is only notes.

I also want to start and do some exercise in August too and trim my belly down by the end of the month.  I'm going to the Lake District at the end of August so want to enjoy that.

What are your plans for August?

Neil x



No comments:

Post a Comment