Happy Autumn Nerds!
As usual another month has flown by and now we're into my favourite season of the year - Autumn.
October is fast growing into my favourite month. The colours of nature are at their best - all yellows, browns and oranges. There's a chill to the air but not too cold. Although cold enough to get cosy with a good horror book or film.
I think Halloween is my favourite holiday nowadays. Even more than Christmas!
September Review - I didn't write anything in September but I did continue reading White Wolf by David Gemmell.
I also started reading some short stories by CJ Tudor in her collection A Slither of Darkness.
Sadly I didn't make Edge-Lit this year but hope to make up for that in 2027. Fingers crossed it's on!
I did see CJ Tudor in person in Leeds Waterstones in September which was a great time.








No comments:
Post a Comment