Friday 26 October 2018

Nanowrimo Prep

Hi guys



Well November has almost come around again which means Bonfire Night. Cold evenings snuggled up reading by a fire.
My birthday, Cleckheaton Literature festival Anthology coming out on my birthday on the 10th and ....... Nanowrimo.

Yes it's Novel writing month. The goal is to just write as much as possible to hit 50,000 words.  More if possible.

I've attempted this a couple of times but only once actually written.  I think I got to a paltry 4,000 words.

Last year I was planning on entering but a death in the family sidelined all plans.

So this year came round and I was going to make notes on planned sci fi novel Colony X when I looked through my notebooks and found detailed notes I must have made last year but forgot about. Rejoice.

So remember folks to plan some of the novel your writing even just some plot points and character arcs then will it should be easier.

Good look peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment