Friday 23 November 2018

Nano update and Sledge-lit 4

Hi guys

Well sadly I haven't written much in the last week and half of Nanowrimo but will continue the best I can till the end of November!

The aim for the challenge is 50,000 words which will definitely not be hit now so my new aim is 20,000 words.

Although after November I will continue with the story as I have found my mojo with it and have a lot planned for it.  I'm also enjoying writing it when I do.

Now I know how hard novel writing is.  That's probably why I mainly write short stories.

I will try to write on my tablet this weekend whilst I'm at Sledge-lit 4 in Derby.  It is a winter version of the Edge-lit event I went to in July with Authors, agents, readers.
So will be fun!

If you're going to Sledge-lit 4 will see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment