Monday 26 November 2018

Sledge-lit 4 - Haul

Hi guys

At each Edge-lit and Sledge-lit you get a goody bag which I think is great.

I did a post in July with my haul so here is my Sledge-lit 2018 goody bag haul.


So got the Sledge-lit brochure plus purple bag with biscuits, a badge and bookmarks.   I also got more bookmarks etc which I forgot to photo.

The books - 

Quite excited about the books after swapping bags I finally got my hands on a Andy Remic book as I've been searching different Waterstones for one since I met Andy in July at Edge-lit. 
Looking forward to reading The Iron Wolves and will order sequel at Waterstones.
Also looking forward to The Path of the Hawk by Ian Graham.   Haven't seen his work since the brilliant and gritty Monument which I read ages ago as it was recommended by David Gemmell. 
From the back it looks like it is a prequel as it has Ballas in from Monument. 
Lastly is Firestorm by Lucy Hounsom. I picked up the second book then Firestorm thinking it was the first book in the series but it's the third - doh.
The series has intrigued me since I saw Lucy in Waterstones Leeds with her debut Starborn.
As I couldn't just have the third book I ended up buying the first two in Waterstones today lol x



No comments:

Post a Comment