Tuesday, 1 September 2026

September 2026 Update!

 


Hey Nerds!

Well it's been a while since I last posted.  Almost a full month!  I only posted twice in August.

Sadly August was a quiet month and again went too quickly.

August Review - I still haven't written or started exercising in August.

Nor did I read much and still reading the excellent White Wolf by David Gemmell.

What I did do in August - on the last weekend - was to go on a coach trip with my daughter.

Caledonian Travel took us to Lancaster for a canal ride and a look around Lancaster City.  I didn't realise there was a Castle there.








I even ticked another Waterstones off my list.  A review will be posted soon.

On the following day we rode on a steam train and went to Windermere.







I may do another post with more details soon.

In September -  I mentioned over the last couple of months I want to get into my writing and exercising again.  In September I mean to start both!

On the 8th of September I'm off to Leeds Waterstones for an author talk with CJ Tudor so will post that once I've been.

I still haven't paid anything yet but on 19th September I hope to go to Derby for the annual Edge-Lit.  It would feel weird if I missed this one after going to so many previous ones.

I also want to finish reading White Wolf by David Gemmell in September.

What are your plans for September?


Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment