Thursday 6 June 2019

June Writing Plans - Getting Motivated


Hi Peeps

Hope everyone is enjoying the sun?  Before it buggers off.

This is just a quick update of what I'm planning in the next few month's. 

Firstly want to get back to the gym and lose some weight for Edge-lit 8 in July.  Plus lose weight in general.

Secondly I'm hopng to finish The Legend of Deathwalker by David Gemmell this week as started it in March and took too long.  Then can get into something else.

Thirdly I need to get writing in general even if is to finish the ghost story i started the other year.  Or a few chapters on my Novel Colony X.
Will post extracts in next few posts.

Lastly I need to blog more regularly. 
I've some film reviews coming up.  Plus with Edge-lit 8 in July I will do a few posts on last years Sledge-lit which I wrote notes on.  Also story extracts and my top ten books.

So hope you're all reading and writing well.  Till next time.

Neil x


No comments:

Post a Comment