Tuesday 22 May 2012

Need to be more Regular!

Hi guys - have realised need to be more serious about my blog and actually blog more - only danger is that I will eventually run out of stories written to put on my blog - lol
The solution to that is to write more stories!
In an earlier blog I mentioned I would be putting a serial story on my blog each week - haven't started this yet but got an idea for a black comedy James Bond spoof!
Watch this space for this.

Well haven't been up to much since last blog - watched Avengers Assemble other week - very good film - although bit predictable.
Finished a short story for Calderdale Short Story Competition - just need to edit it and send off by this weekend.
I also attended another enjoyable Writers Group where we shared our work exercise relating to our creative inspirations and talked about my favourite author David Gemmell.
Speak soon guys!
Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment