Tuesday 16 October 2012

CWG - Monday 15th October

Hey guys - I spoiling you - 2 post on one night - what gives!!

Well we had another successful Cleckheaton Writers Group and we even had a new member - Laura.

We all welcomed Laura and discussed with her what we were all writing at the moment and what we had written.  Laura hasn't written anything yet and is just plotting her novel - she will share with us once she has written something.
Karen and Dawn took us through the many workshops they had been to over the last 2 to 3 weeks at Morley Literature Festival including a Superheros workshop which sounded ace!
Also updated Pauline and Laura on Sundays workshop at Hebden which was very good - see last post.
Just before I left I gave Karen, Pauline and Laura my short story "Visiting Time" to read and give me feedback on - so far has been positive - this will be posted tomorrow night on my blog - hope you like.

The next group is on 29th October and there will be another new member joining us - Dane -
Think we're going to need a bigger libarary!!

C ya

No comments:

Post a Comment