Monday 1 January 2018

Happy New Year 2018 - writing year ahead!


Hi Guys

Happy New Year  - hope you had great time celebrating.

Personally I'm glad 2017 is over as it's had more downs than ups.  Firstly I haven't been well and had my first bout of stress.
Then my Step dad was ill then passed away.

Writing wise 2017 has been a disaster - not written anything about from a few blog posts.
Reading wise I've read quite a few books for me - around 5 - although not great due to events in second half of year. It should have been double.

So what to expect in 2018 ...........

Well I'm definitely going to read more this year as got even more books over Xmas.

I'm also going to try to write every day this year whether it's just notes, a blog post, a short story or part of a novel.
By the end of 2018 I want to finish a full draft of a novel.
I might try doing a Booktube or at least a few vlogs.

I also want to go to more author and literature events in 2018.

So wish me luck folks and hope you also have fantastic and productive 2018.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment