Wednesday 13 June 2018

Late June Update

Hi folks

Just a quick post to give you all a catch up on what I'm up to!

The quick answer - not much.

Yep still not got into my writing although made notes for a short story.

Also over half way through A Darkness at Sethanon by Raymond E Feist which so far is awesome but not read as constantly as I should have and took over 3 to 4 weeks of reading.

So time for a few goals to finish by end of June -  this may help me get motivated and focused.


  • Finish A Darkness at Sethanon. 
  • Start and try finish another book - Prince of the Blood by Raymond E Feist. 
  • Finish writing a short story. 
  • Few more blog posts including a review of Solo.
  • Eat healthier.
  • Re-start the gym.
Hope I can get most of these done by end of June.  Will update you soon!

Catch up later peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment