Tuesday 2 October 2018

October - To Do

Hi folks



Wow can't believe it is October already.  This year has flown by.  Last month went especially fast and I only managed 3 blog posts which I'm a bit disappointed about.
Again been procrastinating!!

From now going to get my arse in gear.

Here is what I'm planning to do:-


  • New book haul.
  • A bookshelf tour.
  • A film review or 2.
  • Write and finish 2 horror short stories.  One I started 2 years ago when I last wrote something. 
  • By end of October have a plan for Nanowrimo novel.
  • Finish reading Prince of the Blood by Raymond E Feist. 
  • Try start another book.  I'm thinking horror.
  • Catch up on reading my mags I buy but hardly read including Writing Magazine and pick a competition to enter.
  • Go to the launch of the Cleckheaton Literature Festivals Anthology which has 2 of my stories in.  More news on that soon.
Anyway wish me luck and blog soon x


No comments:

Post a Comment