Saturday 26 January 2019

Jan Book Haul and 2019 reading plans


Hi guys

Long time no blog even though I was meant to post more regularly.
But that's life I'm afraid.

It's like me saying I won't buy new books till I've read at least five of the ones I've got.

I saw the above George RR Martin short story collection  for just four pounds and couldn't resist.

Anyway my reading plans for 2019 is now in action.
I have decided to read at least three books on my old bookshelf which has books I've had going on twenty years.

Then when I've read the three books or a trilogy will allow myself to read two books or a series from new shelf (depends if it is a series and I have all the books in that series).

When I've read a total of at least six books from both shelves I will then allow myself to purchase a new book if there is anything I like.
This way it gets my TBR pile down.
Now I have to knuckle down and read.

Hope to finish Prince of the Blood by Raymond E Feist by Sunday.

Chat soon and happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment