Monday 4 March 2019

March and a mini Book Haul

Hi guys

March 2019 already doesn't time fly when you're having fun?

Well this is the month I get back to writing I can feel it as my head feels right for it so will update on the writing later in the month and may share an extract!

Reading wise - I'm one chapter away from finishing "Prince of the Blood by Raymond E Feist" and yes it's took me six months to read.
A review will follow shortly.
But I also feel I'm in a reading mood so hope to read more books and quicker the rest of the year.

I've been naughty and bought more books which I wasn't going to do until I had read at least five books from my shelves but I thought I needed the new Alastair Reynolds in hardback to match the first book in the Revenger series.
Also two books were cheap from The Works and one I've seen reviewed alot which is Places in the Darkness.


Well chat soon folks x




No comments:

Post a Comment