Wednesday 15 May 2019

Belated May Update


Hi Folks

How are you on this gloriously sunny day.  Hope you're busy reading or writing.

Me?

Well I'm behind on both.

I'm still reading Legend of Deathwalker by David Gemmell which I started in March although nearly finished.
Then I've got over 200 books on my TBR pile to get through.  Hopefully before i snuff it.

Writing wise I've hardly done any, other than a few blog posts on my phone or tablet.  My poor laptop is sitting gathering dust and I just need to write instead of just thinking about it.
I've still loads of ideas in my head and on paper but going to try finish the ghost story I started and the first draft of Colony X by November.
Does anyone want to read an extract of it?

Otherwise my other objectives are to get fit.  I've joined the local gym.
Plus try not to over spend.

So what are you reading or writing. 
Let me know in the comments.

Peace!

Neil


No comments:

Post a Comment