Wednesday 2 October 2019

Spooky October Update


Hi Folks 

Hope you're all reading and writing well?

As you can tell from my previous posts September wasn't as good as I thought it would be.  With promises of more posts about Edge-lit 2019 among other things and I was going to get back into writing. 

Sadly I haven't.  This maybe because life took other.  Too much travelling to work and back.  Home late so procrastinating with Youtube and crap T.V.

I haven't even finished Winter Warriors by David Gemmell and been reading it 3 months. 

Part of me is unsure about my future as a writer and the imposter syndrome has taken over giving me doubt of actually being a writer. 

I'm hoping I can shake this feeling off and get back to blogging more as I definitely want to do the Edge-lit posts this month and hope to get back on my laptop and write.

So hopefully will post and chat soon people x

Have any of you  writers also had doubts?

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment