Monday 4 November 2019

November Update and Nanowrimo!



Hi Folks

Just a quick post to update you all.

Sadly yet again I didn't blog as much as I wanted to but have a few blogs coming up in the next week including a film review and my top ten books.

Also I'm miffed I still haven't finished reading Winter Warriors by David Gemmell.   I started it on Fourth of July so four months reading it but really enjoying it.  A review will come soon.  Maybe this week.

As it's November that means Nanowrimo.  As I'm late into it and haven't even written for about a year I won't be partaking in it this year.  Plus the last two attempts have been appalling.  I just think November is the wrong time of year for me with my birthday in November then getting ready for Xmas and all the Xmas things coming up like markets etc.

So I will give Nanowrimo a break this year and concentrate on getting into my writing slowly.  Maybe finishing a few short stories.  As long as I start writing that's the important thing.  Besides 50,000 words is alot.

Anyway if your attempting Nanowrimo good luck and whatever you do, enjoy your reading and writing.

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment