Monday 3 February 2020

Feb 2020 Update


Hi Peeps

How is everyone?

This is just a quick update on what I want to achieve in Feb 2020.

With it being a short month I'm wanting to start writing again.  Was meant to start in January but was busy plus tired so Feb is the time to open my laptop and type!

Reading wise I want to finish David Gemmell "Hero in the Shadows" by 13th Feb as that will be the 2 month mark of reading it as started way back on December 13th.
I also want to read another book in Feb or read most of one and start speeding up.

Want to try blog more than twice this month with a few ideas in mind so look out for that.

If that's not enough going to start gym again this month.

Well no other news - may have a Feb book haul soon.

Keep safe and Keep Reading!

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment