Tuesday 10 November 2020

Birthday Book Haul

 



Hi Folks

Just a quick post to show my Birthday Book Haul from the GF.

I can't wait to get into them although it may be a while.  I still have John Gwynnes first series to read.  The Faithful and the Fallen series which I've only heard good things about and as John writes similar to David Gemmell then I'm in for a treat. 

So far this is what I'll  be reading for the next three to five months.

Finish "Last Argument of Kings" by Joe Abercrombie.

Read 2 Doctor Who books in December to get me up to 10 books read this year.

In January read another Doctor Who book.  The final one in the 10 book set.

Then read all 4 books in David Gemmell's "Rigante" series. 

Then read "Best Served Cold" by Joe Abercrombie.

Next is a Sci-fi book or Doctor Who book as a fantasy break.

Then hope to start John Gwynnes "The Faithful and the Fallen" series with "Malice" in May and get most read by July for Edge-lit.

So what's your reading plans people?

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment