Saturday 1 May 2021

May Update

 


Hi Peeps

May day today!  Yet what a cold, gloomy day it is, especially compared to some hot, sunny days in April.   See pics.

Well a quick update -

I'm still job searching.  So if anyone knows of any office jobs, especially in publishing let me know.

Writing wise - I.ve got my mojo back especially after 2 successful Writing Group meetings.  I just have to sit and write and stop procrastinating. 


Reading wise - I'm well behind my schedule.  At the beginning of the year I did a 6 month reading post.  By now I should have finished book 4 of David Gemmells Rigante series.  I've just finished book 2 - Midnight Falcon. Doh!

In May I was to read Terry Pratchett, this will now move to June.  I hope.


Anyway enjoy yourselves and stay healthy .

Neil x


No comments:

Post a Comment