Monday 1 November 2021

November Update!




 Hi Peeps

Hope you are all well on this winter eve.

Just a quick update.

Reading - Still to read Stormrider by David Gemmell! Had a reading slump because when I get home from work I'm knackered.  Changes may be needed? I hope to finish it by the weekend as I started it in July!!

Not sure on the next book I will read.  Maybe something lighter and sci-fi. It won't be the same as my reading TBR.  So will be reading Malice by John Gywnne next year.

Writing - Again with being knackered from work, I've not had chance to write but definitely want to finish "The Cubby-hole" by year end.  Then re-start my writing journey in 2022 and write like a demon.

What are your reading and writing goals for November 2021?

Stay safe.  Blog soon.

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment