Wednesday 8 June 2022

June 2022 Update

 


Hi Peeps

Hope you're all well and been busy reading and writing.  Apologies for the slightly late update this month.  I'm still bringing myself out of certain slumps.

So  -  reading - finally out of my reading slump thanks to the last 200 pages of John Gwynne's fantastic debut Malice.

I have immediately picked up the sequel Valour! Enjoying it immensely already.


Writing - I've still to write something, but it has been on my mind the last few days.  I've been thinking of The Cubby Hole a lot and decided on some changes.  Either later today or tomorrow I will be dusting down my laptop and will start tapping away!

I will update you on any writing progress.

Other - I'm trying to lose weight and get fitter by eating better and doing more exercise.  Mainly walking for now but hope to join a gym again soon.

I also start a new job later this month - fingers crossed that goes well and may update you all later.

Well enjoy the rest of June and will post soon.

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment