Thursday 1 September 2022

September 2022 - Update

 


Hi Nerds 

September so soon.  This year is flying by!  The years are going so fast I'm feeling as old as Wakefield Castle.  Photos to come in next blog post.

Not much to update you all on.

Reading - still reading Valour by John Gwynne!  It's a great book but now I'm working, by the time I get home most of the time I'm knackered, so don't read as often as I should.  I started it in July too!  So need to get this book finished in next week so I can start Ruin. 

Writing - still to sort the memory on my laptop and get back into it.  I'm determined to do this at the weekend 3 September so I can finish the ghost story I have plus do a little project involving Dad's old poems he wrote when he was young.  This month is the 30th Anniversary of his death.  

Other - still working in a call centre and because of this - money permitting - need to join a gym to help lose weight.  I'm eating healthier but need to step it up or it will be an early death like my Dad's!

Anyway enjoy the month.

Neil




No comments:

Post a Comment