Tuesday 2 May 2023

May 2023 - Update

 


Hi Folks.

Spring is well and truly in the air.  This will be a short update as shock, horror, I am still in the same position as the last couple of months.

April Roundup

Writing and Reading -

Did neither.  Got new computer to get me into writing last month and still didn't do any.

Reading wise, I was hoping to finish Ruin by John Gwynne but didn't. I only have about 100 pages left too and enjoying the book and series. I just can't get out of my reading and writing slumps.

Other - started admin role. Going well so far. I also tried walking more. Also had a blood pressure monitor fitted for a day.  Not had results yet.

May Upcoming

Writing and Reading -

Hopefully start to write this month.

Going to try get out of my reading slump by finishing Ruin and reading Wrath.

Any tips on getting out of reading slumps?

Other - need to walk a lot, eat healthy and get back to the gym this month.  Want to lose a stone or 2 before Edge-lit in July.

Here are some pics from my bank holiday weekend walk - enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment