Monday 5 June 2023

June 2023 Update

 Hi Folks

Just a quick blog post this month as I have still not done any reading or writing!

But I did receive readers copies of 2 books in the fantastic Zeke Hailey novels by author and friend Ian C Douglas.

I read the first book back in 2015 and reviewed it on the blog.  Think I will reread before starting the below books 2 and 3.

Here's the link to the review where I gave it a great 10/10.

http://neil-walker.blogspot.com/2016/12/book-review-infinity-trap-by-ian-c.html?m=1


June Upcoming 

Well in June I definitely hope to finish Ruin by John Gwynne.  I also want to get back into writing too.  Hopefully will pay for Edge-lit and hotel this month.  Just waiting on any Train strike announcements for July.

Even though it is early June I've already seen the new Spider-verse film.  Review to follow shortly.

I also went to a 1940s event in Brighouse.  Photos below.  Have a great June peeps.





No comments:

Post a Comment