Friday 3 May 2024

May 2024 Update

 



Hi Folks

It's May.  Spring feels like it's here at last.  We've had some nice sun over the last few days.  Plus on nights I haven't needed my central heating on.

Yet the month of April was over in a blink of an eye.

So because I did an update a few days ago this will be brief.

Reading -  still on Guards Guards by Terry Pratchett.  Have read more in the last few days.  Hope to finish it over the coming bank holiday.  Very behind on my reading 24 books in 2024 challenge!

Writing -  as with my recent post.  I haven't written.  Hopefully I will over the bank holiday.

Other -  back at work so less time at home procrastinating.  Once I'm used to my hours, my writing and reading time should go up. The same can be said for working out and exercising.

So on that note I will leave you to it and think of some new content for the blog.

Hope to chat soon!

Cheerio 

Neil x 


No comments:

Post a Comment