Friday 2 August 2024

August 2024 Update

 


Hello Nerds!

As the year flies by, we have arrived in August.  As I say in all monthly updates, the previous month has flown.

This will be a brief update.

July Review - 

You guessed it.  I've still not finished reading the above pictured book, Guard's Guard's.  It will be 5 months reading it on 8th August as I started it in March.  I definitely won't be reading 24 books this year.

I'm also reading the above book at work, which I'm enjoying but not a priority.

Writing wise equals zero.  Been too tired after work and the heat hasn't helped me with sleeping.

August -

Will definitely be finishing Guard's Guard's.  I have a week off work so in that week hopefully will catch up on reading and do some writing.

I hope to start exercising again this month as I want to trim down before Edge-lit in September.  Although it won't be by much.

Other than that, no other plans.  Although I hope to blog more from now on!

Have a great August and will chat later.

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment