Sunday 1 September 2024

September 2024 Update



Hey Book Nerds

Here we are in September.  We're coming to the end of Summer and will be entering my favourite season - Autumn.
With multicoloured, crispy leaves. Evenings getting darker earlier and it being colder.  Autumn is the perfect time for walks or sitting snug at home or in a cafe having a coffee or hot chocolate.  Preferably with a good book besides you too and chilling out.

August review -  Again I procrastinated and didn't do anything I set out to do.
This includes finishing Guard's Guard's or 77 Shadow Street novels.
I also didn't exercise and lose any weight in time for Derby and Edge-lit 10.
I also haven't written anything.  Blog posts were also scarce in August.  I only posted 3 times and the last post was 2 weeks ago!


September -  I should easily finish Guard's Guard's at least.  I hope to finish it before the 6th of September.
On the 6th of September I make my way to the fair city of Derby to attend Edge-lit 10 at the excellent Quad.
I'm looking forward to Edge-lit 10.  Although it has moved to September instead of July.  Fingers crossed it won't be the last and the Quad can sort it's financial woes out.
Two guests I'm hoping to meet are Fast Show and Young Bond author Charlie Higson.
Plus Isy Suttie who played Dobby in Peep Show and I had a crush on more than Olivia Coleman.
Link below -
In September, because of Edge-lit I hope to blog more, as well as start my own writing again.
I also want to start exercising, even though I failed to lose weight in time for Edge-lit.

Hope you all have a great September.

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment