Monday 7 January 2013

First CWG Meeting of 2013

Hi Guys

Happy New Year!

Well tonight was the first CWG (Cleckheaton Writers Group) meeting of 2013 which was very good - we all caught up on what we had been doing over Christmas and where we were with our writing.

Karen has now finished the first draft of her young adult novel Thorde - well done Karen.
Dawn had now finished the 2nd draft of her childrens novel.
Laura was now on Chapter 8 of hers.
Myself and Pauline were both stuck on chapter 3 of our respective novels - which is bad for me as I haven't worked on it since beginning of 2012!!

We all decided that we would concentrate on our own work for the next few month and not do any challenges!

I haven't started writing yet but one of my resolutions I have started - reading Wizards First Rule!

see ya folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment