Monday 13 May 2013

Dead Deadline

Hi Folks

Long time no blog - got to admit been a bit slack recently with my blogging and writing so sadly never finished my short story for Writers Magazine competition in time - the deadline is tomorrow and I only couple of pages in.  Having bit of a problem with my viewpoints and narrative but will finish it and put on here when done.

So guess I missed out on the £200 prize which would have been nice (if I had won).

Anyway will get back to writing and will post the paranormal story on here soon as well as hopefully a review of both Iron Man 3 and Star Trek - Into Darkness - once I've seen them.

Speak soon guys

Neil x

2 comments:

  1. get some writing done lazy stop the drinking with your mates and get on with your stories lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Iron Man 3 and Star Trek: Into Darkness are brilliant, proper geek-fest lol

    ReplyDelete