Monday 10 June 2013

CWG Meeting - 10th June 13

Hi Guys Had a very good CWG Meet tonight with Pauline, Daniella and Karen. A shame the other members werent there. We chatted about writing competitions and the supernatural then i shared my Munch Bunch kids story which recieved v positive feedback. Pauline commented it was better than some on the Munch site. Daninella shared her supernatural suspense story "The Illusion". Good twist at end when you work it out. Good luck with comp Daniella. Karen then shared her story "The Crop". A sci fi tale with aliens having took over earth with a gory twist i didn't see coming. My fave short story from Karen and will share link once it is published. Pauline then gave us a writing challenge and before we knew it time was up sob. I even walked home from Cleckheaton to Brighouse which took just over an hour. It was a beautiful evening for a walk as my favorite time of day in summer. I even saw 2 little bunnies hopping about in a field i passed. Got me thinking i aint had rabbit stew in years lol Well i glad i went tonight missed too many. Till next time people x

1 comment:

  1. Glad u enjoyed the mtg n my sci-fi piece, means a lot cos u know yr sci-fi. Really enjoyed your Munch Bunch story n think it's in with a chance of winning. Kids fiction def another string to yr bow. Fingers crossed x

    ReplyDelete