Monday 11 November 2013

CWG Meeting 11/11/2013

Hi guys

Firstly a big hello to my new follower - hope you enjoy.
Well a very good meeting tonight and I actually got to meet John - we had kept missing each other the last couple of months and it's good to also have another guy there.
He told me he writes very short stories and flash fiction two of which he shared with us - they were very good and had a lot of detail.
We all shared where we were at with our writing and I took some sweets in for my birthday.

Pauline also shared her story titles and opening lines - there was a very interesting one called "The Fixer" and I thought of a Jason Statham film - which bizarrely is on tonight - The Mechanic - although Pauline should continue this as will be very different and everyone loves an anti-hero.

Have to thank Karen for the lift home - would have just been getting in now - sometimes I wish I did drive myself as so much easier - maybe once I get a publishing deal and bit of extra money - who knows?

Anyway guys will blog soon - busy writing my CWG challenge and Richard and Judy competition novel.

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment