Sunday 4 January 2015

Belated Happy New Year - 2015

Hi Peeps

Hope you've all had a great Xmas and New Year - over eating and drinking too much.  I certainly have and unfortunately this hasn't given me much time to write and read!

New Years Resolutions?

Well don't normally have many as never stick to them and it's the usual everyone has - lose weight, get fit, cut down on drinking etc.

So going to try stick with the ones I make this year that's one of my resolutions - to honour my resolutions - the rest are as follows -


  • Keep fit - gym, walk more, healthier eating.
  • Read more - finish Wizards First Rule - then read a lot of the books I've got.
  • Write, write,  write - write more short stories, finish first draft of my crime novel Blood Shore.
  • Send off more stories to competitions. 
  • Go to more writing and author events. 
  • Increase my income any means possible. 
  • Go holiday abroad - Crete/ Greek Islands. 
  • Blog more. 
Well that's all for now - more than I thought lol.

Will keep you updated throughout the year.

Hope you all have fun keeping your resolutions. 

See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment