Wednesday 30 September 2015

Roll on 2016

Hi guys

You may be wondering why I'm wishing the year away?

It's because writing wise the year has been a disaster.   It started well, writing a couple of short stories and a chapter of my crime novel.  Plus I helped with the first Cleckheaton Literary Festival in May.  I also helped with the blogging of the events.

Alas my writing spark vanished and with it this blog posts and Cleckheaton Literary Festival blog.  I've still to write five reviews of the event.

I'm hopeful I can get my writing mojo back.  This post being the first of many and one for Cleckheaton Literary Festival - a review of Joanne Harris event will be posted this week.

I also need to get writing a short story for a proposed Cleckheaton Writers Group Anthology.   Also my novel.
I fear if not I will have to knuckle down next year.
But will get my head down this year as still time left.  This October I am going to try the write a page a day event.   This will include a blog page,  short story or page of a novel.
Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment