Wednesday 16 September 2015

September Update

Hi gang

Just a quick update for you.

Have been busy writing notes for stories that have come to mind including a haunted house story I will be submitting to go into next year's Cleckheaton Writers Group Anthology.   As well as this will be editing a space story already written.

Last night started writing a review of this year's Joanne M Harris Author event at Cleckheaton Literary Festival but my notes were all over so will have to take my time on this one.

Also looking at Future learn Journalism course although it is now in its second week so will have to play catch up (as usual).

Hope to post a story on here soon.  I will link my tablet and laptop together with Polaris office.  This will mean I will be able to write to and from work.

Catch you later.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment