Wednesday 25 January 2017

Dry January!

Hi guys

Hope you have all had a great New Year and reading and writing as much as you can.

As the title suggests my January hasn't even very productive in both although I have drunk quite a bit of alcohol.

Reading wise started Magician by Raymond E Feist and was doing well up until last week when got flu so need to catch up again.

Writing wise I haven't done any so far except this post and the last one but as I'm on holiday this week going to rectify that and get a few posts to you all this week so hope you enjoy.

Story wise still to finish the ghost story I started last November for the CLF Anthology which Cleckheaton Writers Group hope will be out in May.  Will keep you posted on news of that.

Although may start a 2000 word short story for the Writers and Artists competition which has a deadline of 13th February.   The winner gets a place on a Arvon writing course.  The entry is free and the theme is open.
See link below for details.

https://www.writersandartists.co.uk/

Other news I've won a copy of Charles Stross new novel Empire Games which I won answering a question on Facebook.   So hope to have that soon to add to my many TBR (To be Read) pile.

Anyway will fire up the old laptop first time since November.

Chat later x

No comments:

Post a Comment