Monday 27 March 2017

Disney On Ice - Leeds Arena - 25/03/2017


Hi guys

Took my daughter to see Disney on Ice on Saturday and it was a great night.

I hadn't been to Leeds First Direct Arena before even though I work nearby but was impressed with the place and we had great seats and could see the whole rink.

It was introduced but Mickey, Minnie, Donald Duck and Goofy who wanted stories for a film they were making.
This was when they went through most of the Disney films musical set pieces.  Put to ice there were some excellent dances on ice.

From the Disney Princess's dancing then on to the films of Toy Story to Mulan.

The best dancing and skating was to Frozen complete with snow to Nemo which had a giant turtle on the ice.

My daughter and I both enjoyed it alot and was a great evening doing something different.

Bels score    -   10/10
My score      -   10/10





















No comments:

Post a Comment