Thursday 23 November 2017

Nanowrimo-less and a death

Hi guys

Hope your all busy reading and writing.

I was meant to get stuck into Nanowrimo this year as want to send a submission off by end of December to Angry Robot as they have open submissions on going till 31 December.

Sadly as always does in November something goes wrong.  In this case the sickness, decline and eventual passing of my Steddad who I've known for 22 years.  This is longer than my actual Dad as he died when I was 15.

Because of this the notes I was going to make in October got finished last week and I definitely won't be hitting the Nano monthly target of 50,000 words.

So have decided will try a mad sprint in final week despite a funeral looming and aim for 15,000 words which is better than nothing and it's what he would have wanted.

So RIP Pat xx

Catch you all laters.

Neilx

No comments:

Post a Comment