Wednesday 5 September 2018

September Update!

Hi guys

Haven't posted for a week or two been too busy procrastinating!

But I'm in a get my arse in gear phase now so will be blogging more.

Tomorrow night I'm going to see Sci Fi Titans Peter Hamilton, Stephen Baxter and Adrian Tchaikovsky in Leeds Waterstones giving a talk on Sci fi and their new books.  The evening is hosted by Sci fi author Justina Robson who I have met at both Cleckheaton Literature Festivals.
A review and photos of that will appear soon after.

I will also do a new book haul plus I've got some films to review that I saw last month.  Another post will feature a bookshelf tour.

Other things planned for September are to get a few short stories written and enter some competitions and anthologies.
To help with this the new issue of Writing Magazine is out on the eighth which has a competitions booklet.

Also two stories of mine will be in an anthology coming out this month so more on that when details are in place.

So follow my blog and enjoy - chat soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment