Thursday 1 August 2019

August Update - Edge-Lit Reviews and more ..


Hi Folks

August is upon us already and apologies for July as I didn't post anything from after the fourteenth!

I hope to post more this month especially as I'm off work for a week.  This will at least help me get some Edge-lit reviews out.

Here's a quick guide as to what I hopefully will do in August.


  • Do reviews of Edge-Lit.  Preferably in first week whilst off work. 
  • Get writing - was meant to compete in Camp Nano but didn't even start.  This month will be different. 
  • Finish reading Winter Warriors by David Gemmell. 
  • Read more this month if I can but my main focus for August is writing.
  • Enter writing competitions. 
Well that my outline for this August writing, blogging and reading wise.

Hope you like the picture taken locally and not pinched off the internet like normal.

See you all soon  x

No comments:

Post a Comment