Friday 13 December 2019

Late December Update


Hi Peeps

Just a quick December update which is later than normal.

This is due to a stomach bug which has knocked me for six and I'm only just getting better. 

Well I've still not done any writing but couldn't with this bug so I've decided to make a fresh start in 2020 and get right into my writing, blogging and reading.

Yep this is an early resolution as I need to get serious about my writing and blogging plus I want to get my 200 plus TBR pile down as I've been abysmal at reading in 2019.  I've only read four books this year and just finished Winter Warriors which I started on 4th July. 

Also in 2020 I want to look at career options and get fit again.

But until then we've Xmas to look forward to!

Catch you later guys.

Neil

P.S. Looked back at reviews and only done two book reviews so with Winter Warriors I've only read three books this year! That is poor!

No comments:

Post a Comment