Monday 2 March 2020

March 2020 Update!


Is this a new Pre-Hartnell Doctor as established in The Timeless Child or a fat bloke from Yorkshire with a Dalek?

Hi Peeps

How you all?  This is a very quick update.

Firstly I've almost finished Hero in the Shadows by David Gemmell?  On 13th March it will be 3 months since I started it so hope to finish and start new book before then so review coming shortly.

The reason I've not done enough reading or started writing is because I've been procrastinating watching Youtube and videos of ghost hunts.

Hope to start writing again this week as I'm also hoping to go to Cleckheaton Writing Group tonight to give me inspiration.

Also this month will continue blogging I've started one about my favourite Waterstones stores.

Also need to get back into gym this month - wish me luck!

Hope you all have a fab March and the warmer Spring weather arrives soon.

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment