Tuesday 5 May 2020

May 2020 Update



Hi Folks

This is a really quick update.

I've still to get some writing done but will by the end of the week with me being off work.  There are changes coming thanks to the Pandemic.   

Hope you are all Staying In and Safe but exercising in the beautiful countryside where possible. 

I will try to do a few more writing blog posts in the next few weeks and also a WIP sample chapter.

I've decided what I'm going to read over the coming weeks -  here is my TBR -


Firstly finish The Stealers of Dreams.


Then read Race to the Kill by Helen Cadbury - Her final novel.


Then read through Joe Abercrombie's First Law Books.
(I may read the Trilogy then pause and read another Doctor Who or Standalone novel then finish the books off.)
I've been wanting to read these for ages a Grimdark David Gemmell .

I hope to get these finished by end of July - wish me luck.

Hope everyone is safe - will blog soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment