Saturday 20 June 2020

June Cheap Book Haul - Witcher novels

Hi Folks

Even though circumstances ain't great and not much money I decided to treat myself to a cheap book haul.

I went to the Works before Lockdown and saw the Witcher books for £5 each - bargain.  Went to the Bradford store yesterday and they looked to be moving stock about and didn't open.  So I thought sod it and got them next day delivery from Works online.

Looked at Amazon and could have got full 8 book box set but for £57.
Waterstones are doing a box set in September but that £62.

The Last Wish short stories I already got for £3 sometime before so got the 5 full novels.  Not bad for £25.
I've still to get another short story collection plus a prequel book but will still work out cheaper.

Mind you the state of the box they arrived in I'm surprised they are in one piece lol.



 
Happy reading folks! X

No comments:

Post a Comment