Wednesday 1 July 2020

July 2020 Update - No news is good news


A Summers Day!

Hi Peeps

This is going to be a quick update post as I haven't done a lot lately.   Just been looking for work - which in these times is manic.

I hope in July as well as job search, I want to get my hair cut.  Plus start my writing.  I keep putting of my writing like I'm afraid of doing any.  It feels like sometimes my writing isn't good enough.  I may do a full post on this soon.

Other than the above I need to exercise more and get to the gym when they open.
I also need to speed up my reading as I'm behind on Joe Abercrombie's The Blade Itself.
I was hoping to have read and reviewed it by now and onto the second one.
So far I'm liking it although there are similarities with David Gemmells work, in particular Legend, but will cover this in the review.  He is a very good writer.

I also want to blog more and get more followers.  Leave a comment if you have any ideas to increase followers and readers and please share.

Here's to July.

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment