Tuesday 1 September 2020

September Update - Reading and writing - Edge-Lit 2020 Cancelled

 

Hi Peeps


Well it's already September and the 2020 Covid curse strikes again!

I was looking forward to going to Derby to Edge-lit in July but it was moved to November.   This morning on Facebook I found out the event in 2020 is cancelled altogether.

This may be a good thing if there are still some restrictions like so many people in a room.  Hopefully it will be back in full form next year.  Alex Davies who organises the event is doing a brilliant job so far and I wish him well and give my support for the 2021 event.  Roll on 2021!

Other than Edge-lit I'm behind reading "Before they are Hanged" by Joe Abercrombie.  So I will be concentrating on that and its sequel "Last Argument of Kings".  I hope to finish both by the end of September.

I'm also writing again so will try to do as much as possible in September including finishing The Cubbyhole.

Also I plan to do an IT Course and still job searching.

Plus my gym opens this month so want to try to go back.

How's your plans for September? 


Ta


Neilx

No comments:

Post a Comment