Thursday 4 March 2021

Happy World Book Day/March Update

 

 

My 3 Bookshelves! 


Hi Peeps

It's quite late, but anyway, Happy World Book Day - hope you're enjoying the magic of a book. As it takes you to strange worlds, meet new characters and just escape from this grey boring life.

Today I'm continuing on David Gemmells "Sword in the Storm".  So far I'm enjoying it a lot.

Update -

Firstly this month I'm continuing to job search.  I need a job pronto, by June the latest. September the very latest when help is taken off and I'll be £80 down.  It will be a struggle.  I'm after office work, maybe in publishing?

Writing wise, I'm determined to finish my novella "The Cubby Hole".  Plus this month I will make notes on a new project.  Not sure what yet but this year I'm taking part in Camp Nanowrimo in April/May.

Reading wise I'm on track for my March/April reading goals.  That is to read all 4 Rigante books in David Gemmell's Rigante series.


Well I'm off to read.  Hope you are too.  

Enjoy.

Neil x



 




No comments:

Post a Comment